Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 14, 20241 yr And she was like pregnant but she didn't want the kid or something but I'm not sure how much of that was her weird roleplay
December 14, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/easter-doe-eating-deer-eating-popcorn-funny-gif-4621167703268332056
December 14, 20241 yr She acted as if I was her bf before going on to glaceon I believe? She made up alot of nonsense bullshit lies that i couldn't believe and banned her from my server lol
December 14, 20241 yr Super early year of the server and according to when I joined says in June 2018 so around then
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003