Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 16, 20241 yr Yeah I'm both looking forward to it a lot and dreading it a lot- I'm hoping for the best
December 16, 20241 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1868682186209308910 this just funny to mehttps://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1868692106317033686https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1868692106317033686
December 16, 20241 yr https://tenor.com/view/frieza-gif-21643356and very representative of the movie!I Iike how authentic they were to the superman comics being made in an era before coIour🤭
December 16, 20241 yr Man of Steel had potential but it was like "What if we tried to do the first Reeves Superman, but with worse pacing, and we'll just start off with Zod."
December 16, 20241 yr Botched a couple of the morals too- plus, I didn't mind that it was dark and moody and broody, but the thing is it felt too Batman- I've said this since New 52 came out but there's a certain flavor of dark and broody that feels like Batman thats almost unique to him, and Superman was written with that kind of mindset.Its like how Arrow felt like sometimes to me like "wow these writers REALLY would rather be working on a Batman show, huh?"
December 16, 20241 yr Dude- like he didn't start that idea but I hate the "Superman is Jesus/God" shit
December 16, 20241 yr Not for religious reasons eitherBut I find it boringI find it more generic than if he's just a boy scout, dead ass
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003