Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 16, 20241 yr that works too, lolto this day, this man is searching for a way to block people in real life (a legal way)
December 16, 20241 yr pIease stopLMAOOOOObut wait doesn't that mean that that everyone is straight in caIifornia:joy😂gottemPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFhideaki "bIocked." kamiya back at it again
December 16, 20241 yr https://vxtwitter.com/Genki_JPN/status/1868707566005764359?t=7kW8pBby6ld8RiykR43F8w&s=19
December 16, 20241 yr https://x.com/Genki_JPN/status/1868721628043149445?t=mvfh3fRUUS4SLyqcrmSh-g&s=19
December 16, 20241 yr We all knew it was when the sequel got announced lol.Everyone was gonna jump ship to Clovers
December 16, 20241 yr Ed Bernero to be the showrunner for 'NOVA' https://deadline.com/2024/12/ed-bernero-marvel-nova-showrunner-1236205019/
December 17, 20241 yr Clive is now up for early access. https://vxtwitter.com/TEKKEN/status/1868793231711854769?t=HxZDrlBRXm7csqc41QhiVg&s=19
December 17, 20241 yr Some details on 'SUPERMAN' trailer, spoiler tagging but its nothing crazy https://x.com/Cryptic4KQual/status/1868788379204333847
December 17, 20241 yr "What the hell is cosplay?" LOL the best interaction with Reina. https://x.com/RECXFX/status/1868804216887935235?s=19
December 17, 20241 yr joker folie a deux is now available on max. time to see how it is (well, not tonight, but sometime this week probably)
December 17, 20241 yr I am not sure if that would be a good idea though.I am not familiar with Nier but I have seen that one character. I have forgotten the name. It was also a DLC character in other games.I am not an enemy of Nier but I actually prefer Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy characters.
December 17, 20241 yr @-Kye- one of my friends has a meltdown that clive is apparently busted and that he will burn all his SE merchandise because of it and the tekken subreddit says that clive isn't that good. Who should I believe?I need someone that tells me what opinion I should have
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003