Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 17, 20241 yr Yes lol you're deliberately contributing to the toxicity for amusement and gratification- that's toxic
December 17, 20241 yr I thought you did those lol? You always tell us about folks You missed off and rage baited*tho not those
December 17, 20241 yr that shit was maybe 2-3 years ago. I no longer actively engage with Reddit or Twitter
December 17, 20241 yr If so then I just don't give a shit about it because it's not to an extend where I'd consider it problematic unless people tell me that they feel uncomfortable
December 17, 20241 yr oh thank god I forgot customizing characters means we can get him out of that smeII outfit
December 17, 20241 yr yoshi p's reaction to it was an experiencehttps://vxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1868620930899120316
December 17, 20241 yr .....oh god maybemaybe I never ever want tifa to get added 👍aIthough iirc, noctis in tekken 7 couIdn't equip anything Iess than swimming shortsso they couId do something Iike that but they wouIdn't Imao
December 17, 20241 yr sighsidk how to feel about this. I mean... am I gonna buy it...? Yes. I am. But... it's just...https://x.com/discotekmedia/status/1869100138544992709?t=X83w17kkjgkqEPOHZ8lrGQ&s=19
December 17, 20241 yr took them Iong enoughwhat I wanna know though is if it's actuaIIy in HD or just an upscaIe I do know it's an uncut redub so that's cooIwait it's from discotek I apoIogize this reIease is perfect
December 17, 20241 yr They are creatively bankrupt anime wise. They continue to refuse to do anything but Adventure*. *How about something new? What a firetrucking concept*. *sighs* Sorry........ *puts self in time-out corner
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003