Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 18, 20241 yr Don't worry Mega, in times of dire need it's good to have friends to lean on 😌What the firetruck is that?
December 18, 20241 yr You can not reset trophies on a PlayStation after you have obtained them, correct?
December 18, 20241 yr you can create a new accountthey are only tied to the accountbut resetting on the same account no
December 18, 20241 yr Yeah bruh we just keep wracking up exclusivesJust copped my tickets for Sonic3 bruhhhh
December 18, 20241 yr Tbh I didn't actually know if it was an exclusive I was just guessing for comedy lol
December 18, 20241 yr I think it might have been even before thatStarted as a project by one guy and then Sony started helping fund him
December 18, 20241 yr I IegitimateIy thought this was officiaI for a hot minutetoo much syncs up right(from an outsider's perspective anyway)
December 18, 20241 yr ❤️ https://x.com/Cryptic4KQual/status/1869368403997409697?t=G89RU33I8XU9pP6-T-vjjQ&s=19https://x.com/Cryptic4KQual/status/1869368403997409697?t=G89RU33I8XU9pP6-T-vjjQ&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003