Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 19, 20241 yr With the poster I thought that was a shadow the hedgehog bong akakskskaI was like damn he's gonna have to change his name to BLUNTSD after tonight lmao
December 19, 20241 yr Let me know how it is my show time is at 5 ptAnd i don't mean Playable Teaser.So calm down everyone ..
December 19, 20241 yr I mean, it isn't that impressive that this is the onIy traiIs game noIeen pIayed Imao
December 19, 20241 yr But I have not watched the second movie.I played some Sonic games and know most of the characters.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003