Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
December 20, 20241 yr I actually bought the complete animated Superman series on Blu-Ray during the summer to watch through it before the upcoming movie.
December 20, 20241 yr it's on bIu-ray? you got any screenshots 👀I wanna see if it's an actuaI remaster or just a mushy mess Iike other shows
December 20, 20241 yr Jared Leto to be Skeletor https://deadline.com/2024/12/masters-of-the-universe-movie-adds-jared-leto-hafthor-bjornsson-more-1236238846/
December 20, 20241 yr what took them so long to find a mascot lol. (yes I know it's because of Rivals but somehow... I'm probably going to be okay with this lol)
December 20, 20241 yr woah woah woah what is that box art for intergrade?if the Iogo was pIaced cIoser to top Ieft it'd be just 🫦aIsohttps://tenor.com/view/yami-yugi-cards-duel-gif-12520940I approve of the box hoIding strat, very cooI 👍
December 20, 20241 yr Wtf is Final Fantasy 7? 🤨🤨🤨Good selection of stuff holy crap- that'll keep you busy for a bit lol
December 20, 20241 yr Why thank you 😏 heh did not actually plan that at allBro my brothers are insane for this 💀 both the ps5 and these games?! WildBut I’m so grateful omg 😭
December 20, 20241 yr Thankfully, Ghost of Tsushima I already played so I can do either FF7 or God of War first
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003