Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.5k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I tried pIaying P5 in the Iiving room thinking my mom'd probabIy Iike it, she just said "I don't Iike japan anime"

the onIy anime she Iiked was death note and some of FMAB 😔

so in germany people used to call these "insert n word" - Küsse.

They got changed a decade ago into "Schokoküsse" but old people still use the n-word. even people from my generation
3800_36-2021_RIESENSCHOKOKUESSE_ON.png?ex=67680637&is=6766b4b7&hm=b14c5b2f06df0b68f6f3cc2df150b7feab7c53dee01767b7d5cc289d2b347738&

.......................what

sureIy that's on Ianguage diferrences right 💀

hey dude you want some n-

I am gonna delete this btw

# HUH

I THOUGHT IT WAS-

😭

IiteraIIy why wouId you caII-

moving on

did you know that kingdom heart?

it's some hitler or eastern germany shit probably

oh
I guess that puts some context in

It's a great one

Alan Tudyk is apparently playing Clayface here

I am wondering if he will play him in live action too

We've broken bim

@ElectriCole yooo we cleared the first savage boss

RoxasExcite

Yoooooo hell yeah

YEAHHH BOIII

I'm gonna laugh if Sonic gives Superman a better fight than Goku lmao

Final stuff before 2025 stuff.

Mega's Personal Game of the Year 2024 Part 2: Final list (I go by what I played in the year)
Overall Special Mention (de-facto #4): Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (PS4)
#3: Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series (PS5)
Game of the Year 2024 Runner-Up (#2): Kirby and the Forgotten Land (Switch)
Game of the Year 2024 (#1): Pokemon Legends Arceus (Switch)

(nothing else stood out for me this year. sorry respectful 😅 )

Wait you gave game of the year to Pokémon lol?

Thats a swerve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top