Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 5, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/aitaikimochi/status/1875823977169559619?t=5nsr8YcdjjjoRIHbQab1RQ&s=19
January 5, 20251 yr https://x.com/Wario64/status/1875920520438534608?t=_l6s43JcGwlFjg_qUtsHKA&s=19 to back up where muki saw it from
January 5, 20251 yr Reveal brahAnd they didn’t say end of the fiscal year dont evenRelease is prob march-May
January 5, 20251 yr And that's Live A Live completed with both Bad Endings and True Endings gotten. I have to be completely honest... this was probably the best HD2D game I've playled thus far*. Though... that doesn't really say all that much considering the only other one I've played is Octopath 1 lol. It has problems obviously. Prehistory story is *terrible*, Ninja chapter is to damn convoluted and the MC in Present Day has no character until *literally* the final fight. But I still loved the Ninja chapter, Near Future and Distant Future (CUBE BEST BOI**). However... ***MY GOD THAT FINAL FIGHT***. Trying my best to not spoil it lol. Just... made everything worth it. I wouldn't mind another one tbh... but clearly never since Square 'focusing on major titles'. Oh well. I guess. At least I got to experience this one. Next... it's finally time... I try to *SURVIVE.
January 5, 20251 yr Revealed on January 20th for no other reason than it would just be firetrucking funny
January 5, 20251 yr They aren’t releasing it in September dont start with your firetrucking pessimism
January 5, 20251 yr I just want a certain somebody's followers to cope and seethe as Nintendo steals their thunder.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003