Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 5, 20251 yr What if someone meet up with queen and confirm she is a real woman on the internet or on discord? Would you be like okay i believe you ?
January 5, 20251 yr I asked DaZ once "hey what if I was a girl this whole time lmao" and he was like "oh I'd be polite in the server but I'd ghost you lmao" I'm like Thanks brother 🥲
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003