Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 5, 20251 yr Cole never played MGS because well, idk whyI guess because he's a fake gamer 😔Shadow the Hedgehog would call him a "faker."😔😔😔https://tenor.com/view/murderer-pillow-gif-25218991
January 5, 20251 yr Just never grew up around it. I thought about getting phantom pain back when I didn't really know about the rest of the franchise, but I know that's there's quite a few games
January 5, 20251 yr Yeah main line there's like, 9 lolSomeone in another server posted this picture of Nomura from the 90's I love how in a world of corporate business suits Nomura was just "nah f u guys I'm gonna dress like I'm going to a Nine Inch Nails concert, but like, all the time."
January 5, 20251 yr AGREE.Oh hey @Liftea I forgot to ask you lmao what did you think of Laxasia?She's a lot of peoples hardest boss.(She took me many hours)
January 5, 20251 yr loved the fight.she's s-tierlike most of the fights in this game for meI think it took me 5 tries to beat her
January 5, 20251 yr https://www.theverge.com/2025/1/5/24336321/nvidia-rtx-5090-32gb-vram-gddr7-memory-ces-leak-rumor 575 watts to power the 5090 is insane
January 5, 20251 yr Its like they're selling these to streamers and influencers more than actual regular gamers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003