Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 6, 20251 yr Oh yeah lol O-LED too- they're regular price now because they're already working perfecting the Q-LED and (i think the next one they're shooting for is something like) 16K screens.
January 6, 20251 yr You know how it works- the new tech hits the market but isn't perfected for like, 2-4 years, only for when it's perfected, the new tech is already on the market lmaoLuckily, this is America, there'll always be rich white people to test the new tech out so I dont have to lol
January 6, 20251 yr How is it to have the tv that high up. I feel like for me I need it to be on my eye level or something or I would get a headache.
January 6, 20251 yr or 65dat samsung holo tv thing. i can see people trying to buy it in a future proofing way like how people brought 4k tv during ps3 era for future proofing
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003