Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 6, 20251 yr I'll be honest it was an easier adjustment that I thought it would be, I can't quite explain why I like it, especially since I only did that cause I had to, but it's not too bad- in some ways I feel like this, I commands my attention more? But that could just be a placebo
January 6, 20251 yr Neck kinda cricks sometimes tho lolYeah mines a Samsung, believe it or not they're actually one of the best for Playstation consoles while Sony TV's are actually one of the worse ones lmao
January 6, 20251 yr im aware. i regret the x900h tv when ALLM update first came out. it dulled the tv to the point i couldnt see shitmay get a LG G4 or the samsung 90 one
January 6, 20251 yr most likely a Super Bowl ad thing for Will Smith as Neo , could be fun to see what couldve been. though could very well be for Drew Goddard’s Matrix film
January 6, 20251 yr I almost half expect it to be one of those Channel Awesome Fanscription AU fanfic videos.Like the What If Tim Burton Directed Batman Forever? one.
January 6, 20251 yr https://x.com/geoffkeighley/status/1876345080765956489?t=4Yk4ca7Sh6pGEnNuJAtUmg&s=19
January 6, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/StellarBlade/status/1876256875773403268Western Game company CEO`s looking at this they also got 3400 bonus for every employee
January 6, 20251 yr Pfft properly paying their employees and actually treating them what they're worth? Lmao they'd never .
January 6, 20251 yr Well, sort of.There's many documented reports of the same bullshit happening over seas too lol we should get too rose tinted with our glasses
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003