Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 8, 20251 yr So apparently they changed their banner to the same one they used before the NX reveal
January 8, 20251 yr Nintendo is probably going to release games on Switch and Switch 2. The same way Sony and Microsoft are doing with PlayStation 4 and 5 and Xbox with One and Series.
January 8, 20251 yr Alright let's try this again. I'm to Chapter 2 in Digimon Survive so far. Loving the hell out of it. I'm sorry I just am. No english dub hasn't really bothered me tbh but the more I play... the more I feel like one would have made it far better. The story is intriguing as hell and I'm invested as hell and love the story so far. Characters are great too. Call me biased. Call me out of touch. I guess. 😐
January 8, 20251 yr https://x.com/FinalFantasy/status/1876992509181849806 if you care about FF you filled this out
January 8, 20251 yr i don't want hd2dBut fine. I tear into the Digimon questionnaire every time someone shares that one with me just so you know
January 8, 20251 yr I already know what to put for the 'do you have any additional comments' section😈and yes it's 'stop firetrucking have unrealistic expectations for game sales'lol. I don't know how many games I bought. I'll just select I don't know lolOh shit they got me. I had to actually think about which FF I played first lol
January 8, 20251 yr I made them their precious tier list they wanted so badly but I'm not happy with it (the tier list)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003