Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20251 yr https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/star-wars-ahsoka-season-2-ray-stevenson-rory-mccann-1236105886/#recipient_hashed=4099e28fd37d67ae86c8ecfc73a6b7b652abdcdb75a184f8cf1f8015afde10e9&recipient_salt=f7bfecc7d62e4c672635670829cb8f9e0e2053aced394fb57d9da6937cf0601a&utm_medium=email&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_campaign=Live%20Feed%20Alerts&utm_content=578356_01-09-2025&utm_term=273056 confirmed now
January 10, 20251 yr I didn’t love it nglThe actual show is great but the finale wasn’t very good imoAnd brings out the one thing I genuinely don’t like about James Gunns work
January 10, 20251 yr Yeah i haven't seen yet but I was worried about that gunnI like his character work enough but his stories I'm eh on.Thats why I feel like they got him; because, "hey look guys we got the Guardians of the Galaxy guy, you can trust us again honest please for real trust us again go see Flash in theatre's holy shit please guys they're gonna repo my kids man."But in my head I'm like "This is either gonna go great, or insanely meh."
January 10, 20251 yr the finale was like... a fine finale to the arc, but kind of a lackluster finale for the season as a whole i can/can't believe they killed nina though also, did y'all hear they might be recasting black panther in the mcu?
January 10, 20251 yr Final Fantasy 15 turns 10 years old this year.I lied.It turns 10 next year.Chat I am flabbergasted.
January 10, 20251 yr Different FF game but I'll never forget when FFXIII came out back in high school and EVERYONE was cosplaying as LightningAt every single con I went to, there was a shit ton of Lightning cosplayersMan...the good old days 🥹
January 10, 20251 yr Guess who's gonna finally watch Sonic 3 tomorrow (aka Saturday my time)? THIS GIRL RIGHT HEREEEEEEEEEEEEE @raiden94FREAKING FINALLY
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003