Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 10, 20251 yr I uh am not lmao I gotta like nuke my social media presences lolLike dude when KH3 got leaked i deleted everything aksksks
January 10, 20251 yr Omg I remember those daysBut thankfully my Twitter page at the time didn't have spoilersI remember everyone was like "MAKE SURE YOU BLOCK KEYWORDS AND PHRASES"
January 10, 20251 yr I can't even mention some of the sites friends of mine saw KH3 leaks on cause, well- this is a family server lol
January 10, 20251 yr honestly, there hasn't been that many people posting spoilers this time around, which is nice enough. though maybe i'm just naturally taken to avoiding spoilers so it just seems like people aren't posting themalso, the movie's based off a game that's been out for over a decade now, so there's a fair amount that can't really be "spoiled" in that sense
January 10, 20251 yr What I meant in terms of spoilers are the post-credit scenes and Keanu's voice as ShadowLike I want to just see and hear everything on my own without anyone telling me anything LOL
January 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/aitaikimochi/status/1877595735598006756please get rid of Jairus and Barry
January 10, 20251 yr yes and how many of these bad fans are actually the same personyou understimate how absolutely unhinged and psychotic these people arethere's people on social media platforms that have over 20+ alt accounts and what they basically do is talk to themselves and like their own posts just to create a certain narrative or they simply use these accounts to harass peopleI personally believe that at least half of accounts on social media aren't real
January 10, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/got-game-of-thrones-cheers-well-good-luck-with-that-peter-dinklage-gif-17716917Responding to this
January 10, 20251 yr I love how people immediately play it down by saying "but my criticism""my freedom of speech"
January 10, 20251 yr @raiden94 https://vxtwitter.com/angelus_da55800/status/1877515414642565488 holy shit the vision
January 10, 20251 yr I never knew that people would ship the "mother" of aerith with anyone.Especially with Zack.
January 10, 20251 yr Oh yeah, my inclusion of that part was just like a generalized take on the whole thing, not directed at anyone in particular. It's been the same kind of mentality with other things too, like dune and live-action one piece
January 10, 20251 yr LMAO, probably just Series tbhLike I could see remake being on xbox one, but remake, na
January 10, 20251 yr https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1877757501669593273?t=CQTwamiDumS6GwqqvncTyg&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003