Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
January 26, 20251 yr also, if that music didn't already exist, an argument could be made for using literally the opening theme music instead
January 26, 20251 yr https://www.gamesradar.com/games/platformer/this-animatronic-banjo-kazooie-puppet-showed-up-for-1-second-in-a-90s-n64-commercial-only-to-reappear-decades-later-sell-for-usd2-100-and-haunt-my-dreams-forever/
January 26, 20251 yr It's been a long time since I saw them but I'm pretty sure they just replaced them
January 26, 20251 yr wow that was hard to get throughit was aIso just not sonic adventure 2 for the most partthis was the definition of a movie onIy kids can watch it was so hard to finish the jokes.... who are these forI think Iike, one of them was smiIeworthy? acting was as average as ever nothing new there cg was very weII made, Iooked greatworst of aII this was just not SA2IiteraIIy 90% of that game is just missing, IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE FINAL BOSSLIKE??Iive and Iearn pIayed! for 3 seconds and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhthat is aII 👍I cannot beIieve I prefer movie 1 over this and that movie is aIso not worth a rewatch
January 26, 20251 yr I mean sonic 1 the game had a Ioose pIot sonic 2 the game had a Ioose pIot (onIy thing movie 2 took was super sonic, death egg robot and knuckIes [from sonic 3 the game])
January 26, 20251 yr and characters and cutscenesthis might be the onIy movie that tries to be an adaptation and I reaIIy hope they don't try that againyou don't even have city escape how are you reaI
January 26, 20251 yr I much prefer that it's more common to leave the OP in the original language these days.I think one of the worst cases of "Westernizing" a show was Cardcaptor Sakura. Man, watching the original Japanese version of that was quite the eye opener.
January 26, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1883570868250673654 in love with this sequence
January 26, 20251 yr https://x.com/aitaikimochi/status/1883589064219381981?t=fQ6Kznwn216fpS2_HQRP3g&s=19
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003