Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
July 30, 20215 yr Okay so I found what bothers me with HaloThe levels are huge, pretty, vastAnd empty as firetruckThere's not a single reason to exploreNo secrets or anythingThe levels are uselessly bigThat annoys me a lot
July 30, 20215 yr Halo ODST and Reach added some more stuff to see but the first couple were meant to be barren like that cause it was the first of its kindHalo 2 being super rushedThe big thing for Halo was the story And then the silly moments when playing multiplayerThose moments which were so one of a kind that it felt like life was just so simple
July 31, 20215 yr major leaks of the campaign got leaked, and people of course are posting them under Joe's tweet, so be careful.
August 1, 20215 yr Since this isn't a spoiler, I wanna ask it hereIf I played the neo twewy demo and want to transfer my save data, will I get the trophies that I would've gotten if I hadn't played the demo first?
August 1, 20215 yr Fortunately the stuff covered by the demo doesn't take to long to go through again
August 1, 20215 yr Will say it here coz don't use Twitter20-30 minutes is a good lenght to me for a let's playNot too short, not too longIt's like episodes of a seriesYou can binge watch it easily
August 2, 20215 yr I like let’s play type videos that are around 40 mins personally, whenever something is 30 or less I always feel like I wanted just a little bit more Obviously it depends on the game and the situation of course but typically I like videos to be just a taaaad longer, but usually under an hour
August 2, 20215 yr ohhh gotcha gotchathat's a good call! It's not really a spoiler but you can do all the side quests in this current playthrough so i recommend doing thatim near the ending of Route Byeah that's the version im playing tooayeee good stuff
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003