Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 12, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/pudgy-penguin-pudgypenguins-contemplating-pondering-gif-10300048772528152663
February 12, 20251 yr I'm predicting some sort of live-service slop. Hopefully not related to kh4 or Digimon 🤞
February 12, 20251 yr https://deadline.com/2025/02/harry-potter-tv-series-casting-john-lithgow-dumbledore-1236285903/
February 12, 20251 yr Man I wish I could join VC for the SoP 😭 but I’ll be in the middle of commuting to workSo I’m just gonna have to watch it by myself with clown make-up 😔
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003