Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hell dicers ?

RAHUL KOHLI

WAs driving me crazy

pls no they already spoiled too much

😭

Does anyone play it for the story

saaaame

I am guessing this will be a spiritual successor to Returnal

Your fault for playing for story

If the gameplay is anything as tight as Returnal though, this is gonna be so fun

I play to kill cool monsters using cool looking hsit

firetruck yeah

Alright heading out. I'm happy

Sing it with me everyone

Digimon

Digital Monsters

Digimon are the Champions!!

it's not about the story I will skip all cutscene

I don't want to know the monster lineup

because the moment I try to find anything related to wilds you have mfers that completely min max the shit out of the game before it's even out

Chargeblade and insect glaive day 1

I WILL BE THERE

also no SE games because of the rumoured SE presents

MM MMM MMM

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top