Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
February 26, 20251 yr Like I have said this before but the teaser trailer for Invincible s2 and 3 has better animation than majority of the scenes in the show
February 26, 20251 yr I guess I personally don't care about the Invincible critique is I wasn't huge on the original comic anyway and general "evil superman" burn out 🤷♀️
February 26, 20251 yr Besides the first season of the show is also a lot of the best that came from the comic anyway
February 26, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/oh-shit-you-serious-you-joking-ridiculous-terrence-green-rigo-gif-13778737
February 26, 20251 yr Oh shit I almost forgot the Pokemon Presents is tomorrow. Well... um... hmm... 😬
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003