Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 1, 20251 yr season 1 was the greatest most impactful cliffhanger I've ever seen in a tv show and I'm so glad i got into the show just before season 2
March 1, 20251 yr I caught up to the show like a week or two before season 2, I hope I don't have to wait 3 years
March 1, 20251 yr This show has made me have hours long talks about the show every new episode with some friends
March 1, 20251 yr it likely won't be AS long of a wait bc it was all the strikes plus COVID they caused that delay iirc
March 1, 20251 yr Pirate Yakuza has goddamn summons in thisI guess 7 and 8 had it too but this is even more fantastical
March 2, 20251 yr In FFX, can you win the first blitzball game? Cuz firetruck dude, I am not good at this lmao
March 2, 20251 yr Mmmmm probably not something I can grind out and do tbh, is there any aditional reward I'd be missing out on if I lost?
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003