Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Until they actually make a game with it I wouldn't worry yet

Microsoft is already starting with it which does suck ass, hopefully they can that shit soon too

From what I am seeing of this the guy even points out this demo is pointless for a game like Horizon

It needs to be a financial disaster in order for them to drop it completely, or so you'd think even though companies like square Enix are still trying to use nfts

I think Square has stopped with the nfts

what is the point of this

I mean, if it heIps with automated Iip-sync, that's cooI but

somehow I don't think that's the goaI

I mean automated lip syncs is still a huge thing

automated lip-sync already exist and is not managed by ai here

Even Square used it on 7 Remake and that looked kinda ass

Improved it on Rebirth but still not perfect

the ai part is just linking gpt in game

its useless

true but its for new ips if it even used for that

If Guerilla makes a brand new IP I don't see them suddenly using AI

ai gaming is the "future" to most video games company

ai is good for games that only rely on dialogues, like investigation/mystery, i think

well probably KZ if they return to it /s

Nuke sony and Microsoft

I still can't imagine way for auto generated AI to be used in games in a good way

i think it's a bit like VR

I hate AI

Like just saying AI is too broad, there are sub categories in it

In every way possible

Generative ai to be more specific

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top