Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 11, 20251 yr the dmc traiIer I just that is not vergiIit isn't even trying to sound Iike him why does he sound Iike endeavour from mha
March 11, 20251 yr Oh. That. I never played the franchise so there's no reason for me to watch the anime lol
March 11, 20251 yr I feeI Iike there's no attempt to teII johny hey don't use nero's intonationsand vergiI is just no'Ieast it Iooks nice
March 11, 20251 yr Same reason I didn't watch the Castlevania animes. Even though I've heard they are good. Or maybe that's Castlevania fan bias? idk anymore lol
March 11, 20251 yr Right now I'm pretty much just waiting for Fire Force S3 and MHA Vigilante animes to start currently lol (dubbed)
March 12, 20251 yr I think it's literally not vergil, based on the scene. Probably someone mimicking him for a quick bit of psychological damage, real one shows up in the post credits scene for the season finaleI never played castlevania and I've enjoyed both series so far. I think you'd be fine to check them out 😉I also watched arcane without playing league and might check out the cyberpunk anime series laterOh, and dmc, naturally (since we're on the topic)
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003