Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 17, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/arthur-buster-baxter-bunny-you-really-think-someone-would-do-that-go-on-the-internet-and-tell-lies-gif-17527378
March 17, 20251 yr Honestly at this point just gonna keep this, best roll Im gonna get lol @ElectriCole
March 17, 20251 yr Look... I get* the TCG is big and important and stuff. I just don't like, what seems to *me anyway and I never claimed to be right about this afaik, the Digimon fanbase being 'okay' with the TCG, comics and manga keeping the franchise alive. But yeah whatever. If your happy about this... good for you? I guess?
March 17, 20251 yr Yeah I only watched the Venom films. Wasn't interested in the other... stuff (trying to be nice lol)
March 17, 20251 yr how was 2 and 3? I know the first one is something of a almost a cult classic but idk about the others
March 17, 20251 yr I mean, I enjoyed them. Were they good? Nah. Were the scores from the critics fair? Probably. But would I watch them again and not like a "hate" watch? Sure! I'd even recommend them to others
March 18, 20251 yr https://vxtwitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1901816064675078598?t=mbgYQhwWGKHvY7yoicAvNA&s=19
March 18, 20251 yr No ones gonna spoil the direct soon Hey hey hey now we got uhhh Assasins Creed shadows and uhmThats it tbh
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003