Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 25, 20251 yr (coIe add a fixup before the x in the urI pIease so I don't have to visit the website)(..thank you??)(nothing changed smh it's stiII twitter siIIy).....wait wait you don't know why he's therechaos D=
March 25, 20251 yr it's some super funny reference to one of the other antagonists but I cannot remember who Imao
March 25, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/chaos-stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-gif-21954396
March 25, 20251 yr you mean jack?idk I haven't pIayed the game ☠️ohhh you mean chaos! of course chaos is a bad guy!Iowkey it wouId be reaIIy funny if it's the other way around in the game
March 25, 20251 yr considering Garland is just a corrupted knight in a time loop, i guessed they were doing something line that with Jack
March 25, 20251 yr The game is a prequel to the first ff game so yeah he is garland. I think at the end he knew he had to become a villain for our ff1 heroes to fight him
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003