Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20251 yr And that's Dr. Stone Science Future P1 completed. I'll be completely honest... this might be the best season since S2. That's all I have sorry lol 😳
March 27, 20251 yr I was about to say, watchu mean "love for pre-orders"? 😭LMFAOOOOOOI haven't touched any of my pokemon games in like a year and a half actually
March 27, 20251 yr don't even deny it queen I see the way you Iooked at that "avaiIabIe for pre-orders ApriI 2nd" tweet up there 😔
March 27, 20251 yr If preorders open april 2nd ill be so happy broBut ill probably buy it in personCuz scalpers
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003