Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 27, 20251 yr I don't do pre-orders for consoles, I'm gonna wait until I hear good things about it when it comes out lol
March 27, 20251 yr Yeah uhh im not too big into preorders tooLearned that after i spent £110 on sparking
March 27, 20251 yr https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/1134296129169789049.gif?size=48&animated=true&name=dance
March 27, 20251 yr BTW if it's somehow impossible to tell (not sure how tbh) I survived Digimon Survive. Going to take some time to formulate my final thoughts. It's fine because Xenoblade 3 is next for me and I fully expect to spend 100+ hours in that game. Maybe even 200.
March 27, 20251 yr oh oh is that right is that the case huh what you don't wANT A STUPID KEYCHAIN OR SOMETHING
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003