Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 28, 20251 yr yeah....heIp I CAN GET WITH THE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE 2X EXP BOOST AND EARLY WEAPON UNLOCKS EYOOOOO
March 28, 20251 yr Nah I’m not watching the live-action movie for TLoZ until I read the reviewsBecause I was disappointed when they announced it as live-action
March 28, 20251 yr Ngl I thought you'd have been a little more interested in it sksksNow I just feel stupid 😔
March 28, 20251 yr I hope all you guys are ready for getting your bank accounts murderedSwitch 2 we can collectively cry togetherto mourn our bank accounts
March 28, 20251 yr I am incredibIy tempted to respond......you know I'd aImost agree but in a worId of 50 minute episodes, I'd just get too tired to careit's either too short in movie form, or excessiveIy bIoated in tv form
March 28, 20251 yr I mean, in my head I imagine it to be a Samurai Jack style of showJust Link going around to different places in Hyrule meeting people and upping his arsenal
March 28, 20251 yr Thats how it should have been.if they were smartThat way they could adapt many many things except one storyBut knowing Netflix it's gonna be"We want to pay homage to the original while also telling our own story.:🤢
March 28, 20251 yr I mean....in this case, yeah they should do thatZelda is an anthology seriesMake something new to follow along, don't make it an adaption of a specific game
March 28, 20251 yr Idk why but sometimes when I open my messages in Discord to message someone it'll periodically show me what you're listening to for some reason lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003