Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
March 30, 20251 yr Oh yeah trust me ik sometimes it's not entirely their fault cause if the director wants something one way then not much can be done
March 30, 20251 yr Me going into VA work there so much that goes into it then just going to the booth
March 30, 20251 yr yeah, it's the kind of thing that cast kristen stewart as an emotionless husk of an actor for years. like no, she was cast as an emotionless husk of a character and did a damn good job of playing that part, but that's not who she is or all she can do
March 30, 20251 yr I need to knowIs your- do you call your Mom, Megamom?Like, like Megamind?Megamind DreamWorks?
March 30, 20251 yr Would you prefer it was "Stupid Kye that's neo side you dumb idiot" Or "firetrucking dumb ass clown Kyle it'll be 0.000015 bitcoin by now you short bus reject colonizer?"I find it rather charming 😌
March 30, 20251 yr or how about "FOOOOOOOOOOOLISH kye"https://tenor.com/view/samurai-jack-aku-ayee-yes-gif-13587597https://tenor.com/view/samurai-jack-aku-ayee-yes-gif-13587597
March 30, 20251 yr Only if it's always in caps with that many o's, then we'll be in businessWe could also do"Ay Kye ya daft bastard"
March 30, 20251 yr I think everyone's opinons of my intelligence has been made plenty clear every time I speak I don't think I need an extra label lol
March 30, 20251 yr I'm exposing it now.you know what eIse we say?MGS I and II shouId've been separate $20 purchases rather than being incIuded in MGS3 HD
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003