Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 1, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/anya-anya-forger-bond-forger-spy-x-family-anime-gif-26840456
April 1, 20251 yr Now I wait for kye's reaction and await his statement bout how I'm the worst for posting the worst fma gif
April 1, 20251 yr AcknowledgedHot take the two worst one piece arcs for me is dressosa and whole cake island
April 1, 20251 yr Actually i agree. I'd time travel to kill the project and bring back versus 13 with stella intact
April 1, 20251 yr I liked the whole Romeo and Juliet being forced to fight each other's due to families being rival gangs/enemies while having a shared death vision of a goddess
April 1, 20251 yr So i have heard, but its js the combat. It looks very “slow” to me but still ill try it nonethelessIll probably start with X tho
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003