Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20251 yr chance are they may release outside of japan but thats their games for it in the launch window
April 2, 20251 yr Nintendo has done this before, only announcing in the jp direct and usually only releases thereGod I firetrucking hate this color on me
April 2, 20251 yr btw I think Sonic Racing looked better than the new MKonly thing I like about the new MK more is the open world shit
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003