Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20251 yr I'm doubting Kirby Air Riders is a launch window title though, otherwise they probably would've said as much.
April 2, 20251 yr https://x.com/blandrewyt/status/1907451505818706408?s=46 this isnt what is talked about much
April 2, 20251 yr Especially that mario kartDoesn’t look like its taking mucj afvantage of the new hardware
April 2, 20251 yr Square Enix is carrying JP right now in terms of visuals. Technically also Capcom but only with Resident Evil
April 2, 20251 yr as far as DK is concerned, it's Iighting and shadows are reaIIy switch, but the environmentaI stuff is at Ieast goodremake is so Iinear and yet has 0 environmentaI effects it's kinda weird aIso I hate this game so I'II keep truthmouthing it I mean badmouthing it
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003