Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 2, 20251 yr it's IiteraIIy just a fIick of a wrist on a modded switch so why aishof98qor4vyi7gw98t4ogfqdsucavw97roh right oops
April 2, 20251 yr BD2 is on switch 1 and on a cartridge right? and I'm sure this remaster is just running on that same engineso yeah, EASILY
April 2, 20251 yr wow I've never been more embarassed Imao it is and it's 12.4 GBsquare just sucksIook I know you guys aren't doing great rn but come onthis is penny pinching to the extreme AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT NINTENDO JUST KEEPS JACKING ZELDA'S PRICES HIGHERLIKEWHAT DO YOU THINK I'M MADE OF HERE
April 2, 20251 yr I haven’t watched the overview trailer for Switch 2, but I’m just gonna assume that…we can’t play our Switch 1 games on it…..
April 2, 20251 yr yes, 95% of them will be playable right out the box. certain ones like ring fit or 1-2 switch are varying levels of compatible due to different controller hardwarethe paying comes infor thegames that get NS2 upgraded features
April 2, 20251 yr its like if you wanted to buy the PS5 upgrade of a game rather than continue using the PS4 version, you can spend that 10 bucks or whatever they usually charge to upgrade
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003