Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr I super appreciate it and oh my God those really are the casesThey look like some of DaZ's photoshops 😭
April 3, 20251 yr hey guys switch 2 has movies They look like those cards you buy with a code for the digital version of the game
April 3, 20251 yr https://x.com/KalebPrime/status/1907478475012780207LMFAAAOOOOOOOOOOOAAAOOOOAOOOOOOOOOOOBro I just realized that Japan prices for the Nintendo games are literally going to be 10,000+ yenGames were always expensive in Japan, but holy shitThis is gonna be in-firetrucking-sane for the JP gamers
April 3, 20251 yr But someone in Japan said the switch 2 is cheaper there than it is everywhere else and that switch 2 is region locked so no importing
April 3, 20251 yr The console pricing is fineITS JUST THIS GREEDY ASS COMPANYSETTING THEXSTANDARDFOR 80 BOMBOCLAT DOLLAGAMES
April 3, 20251 yr I knowww but I'm talking bout the console lol.Like dayyum it's cheap for JapanIts tragic that switch 2 is region lock I'd import games
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003