Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 3, 20251 yr Its either paying NSO+ Expansion pack or paying for the next gen upgradeYou dont pay for bothYou just have two options
April 3, 20251 yr I'm not sure why they made the boxes fuIIy red but didn't do a Wii styIe bannerIike c'mon it's right thereaIso this is the first time I'm seeing the nintendo switch 2 edition ones andwow those Iook horrendous
April 3, 20251 yr Bungie is currently starting Marathon marketing https://x.com/TauCetiGG/status/1907849446349553709?t=usL6QZyluSf28O2SamQNww&s=19
April 3, 20251 yr I think it was Jeff grub who said before the last SoP that this was happening in April
April 3, 20251 yr Never played one but from what I understand you drop into the game, kill people, loot and extract itIf you die you lose everything you got
April 3, 20251 yr Glad they released this onlineWasnt gonna spend money on Minecraft just to see it lol
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003