Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 6, 20251 yr Sorry to interrupt but I have to give my statement about the new Toonami 'anime' I guess.I decided to give Lazarus a chance. It's off to an intriguing start... I guess...? i still believe if this fails wbd will come with the axe for cartoon network, adult swim, and toonamiAlright continue
April 6, 20251 yr hey! I Iike both those games! I Iike the adventures, heroes, the riders, gens HD specificaIIy, unIeashed, and- .....oh wow that's it the rest are games I pIayed once and Iiekd somewhat or games I hatedthis is true Ieave
April 6, 20251 yr 95 actually. According to what I was told. 96 to 99 is too young to have experienced the 90s.
April 6, 20251 yr Here's what I'd do to Nintendo if I had the ability to do so. If you know what this is... your a real one.......
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003