Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 7, 20251 yr no Iike, paying peopIe onIine to "rent" their virtuaI cards to you un-sactioned by nintendothis prevents that
April 7, 20251 yr The past almost-week for me has just been bad I guess. I'm just sick of the 'all digital future' and '$80-$90 video games' push is my problem I guess. It's clearly going to happen whether I like it or not though. Clearly.
April 7, 20251 yr Man it's gonna be scary what happens to that price though just waiting in anticipation
April 7, 20251 yr Didn’t say it wasntWas just correcting an errorIts gonna shoot up and people would still end up buying it
April 7, 20251 yr Im not angry, im chilling, waiting on my switch 2 to arrive actually?Like hoes mad or what
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003