Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 12, 20251 yr Yeah this is a fun one they madeI remember playing Destiny when it came out when I was a wee kidHad a lot of fun with it but I dropped it for a few years and when I came back I was just so lost so I dropped it again
April 12, 20251 yr "Wee kid" thats firetrucked up man when it came out I was outta high school alreadyFor 2 years at that point 😭
April 12, 20251 yr How can you enter itI can't believe I want to try this that badlyBungie still has a hold on me
April 12, 20251 yr That was me lol played Destiny through the first like 4 major DLC's left came back for 2 for a bit and dropped it
April 12, 20251 yr Go into the discord, enter a command and it'll give you a link to a website that you'll fill out a survey for and you'll get put in the pool
April 12, 20251 yr yeah, it's not that bad though, just join to put in the command, then mute it. That's what I'm doing
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003