Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 12, 20251 yr just a normal survey, other ways to get codes are from streamersmake sure to join the marathon discord to get the link
April 12, 20251 yr Ah khttps://x.com/Wario64/status/1911124682679472253?t=AgKw0BEQ_2I-EON3xmwcQg&s=19https://x.com/Wario64/status/1911124682679472253?t=AgKw0BEQ_2I-EON3xmwcQg&s=19
April 12, 20251 yr https://x.com/MarathonTheGame/status/1911129310498636053?t=f7Tmo-52t1nxhZypNeRPvA&s=19
April 12, 20251 yr You know what they say... Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, how could you? Fool me three times... I AIN'T HAVIN THAT SHET!
April 12, 20251 yr IS EVERY BAD GAME JUST GONNA BE CONCORD NOW😭😭😭Like is that just what we are gonna call them???Back in my day we called bad live service games ANTHEM.
April 12, 20251 yr At least this has good character designsI do think its weird they have "heroes" in an extraction shooterI would think they would be classes instead and you just create your own character like Destiny
April 12, 20251 yr But I guess this way you can swap a character fast enough without an issue tooAlso yeah, I am liking the art style. Not so much the map they showed off though but maybe the other two are better
April 12, 20251 yr I'm not a huge extraction shooter but I'm down to see what bungie cooks upAnd it does look like there will be a larger beta somewhere between the alpha and launch This is from the official disord btw
April 12, 20251 yr probably end of june, start of july I'd say, maybe mid julyThough this does raise the question of where frontiers is gonna releasecuz Idk if they'll want to do an open beta for their new game after releasing an expansion for their current game
April 12, 20251 yr Beta for Marathon is more than likely in August to let Frontiers have its time in July, which is where its expected to release. Since in game Heresy ends around that time just slightly before GCX.
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003