Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
April 17, 20251 yr oh don't get me wrong I don't want to defend Nintendojust an adviceespecially if you cancel your sub
April 17, 20251 yr Hmm...But I thought they were offering you a deal if you trade in the switch 1 for the Switch 2?
April 17, 20251 yr Yeah but that data on games that can't be saved locally or cloud are pretty much gone if you don't keep it
April 17, 20251 yr Wait lol so, trade in your switch for a discount on the 2 Or Keep your switch 1, pay full priceThats crazy
April 17, 20251 yr https://x.com/oliemack/status/1912668114107658723 https://x.com/oliemack/status/1912925904046899619
April 17, 20251 yr Vrry important, even?Given how the last movie wasn't received as well as the first, I'm unsure how I feel about them trying a TV series (especially in terms of the production value shit)
April 17, 20251 yr expedition 33 interview sounds a little bit concerningI hope they don't try too hard to be a JRPGlast time a studio tried this we got sea of stars
April 17, 20251 yr I'm really looking forward to this oneBetween this, Tower of Annihilation and Lost Soul Aside, it really feels like a new era of rpg's are stepping up, and not just sporadic ones like a Lies of P and Stellar Blade.That reminds me, Phantom Blade is this year too I think- gonna be a good year for new titles
April 17, 20251 yr https://fxtwitter.com/ArtemaSeeker/status/1912893052424716493?t=fTW8QBrr3sNq5j9v-M55LA&s=09
April 17, 20251 yr Oh you didn't? Yeah unfortunately he was one of the manyNo deserves that to happen to them but I would posit he was one of the least deserving
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003