Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/akkubaba007-jerry-laugh-akku-fav-gif-gif-16150872697915744919A game did this before genshin buddy
May 2, 20251 yr genshin copied BotW and WuWa improved on it. Climbin in WuWa works a little bit different in terms of pace. It's way faster
May 2, 20251 yr do you guys know this current trend on social media where people are posting crashouts? I had a cutscene where geppetto has a crashout and it genuinely made me laugh. maybe I should post it
May 2, 20251 yr Botw: I can't climb this wall because it's raining 😔 Genshin: I can't climb this wall because the girl makes moaning noises 😔 Wuwa: lol, wallrunning+parkour 😂
May 2, 20251 yr the amount of money kuro games puts in wuwa is insanethe 1 year anniversary event got an entire new game modeSE releases remakes of anything but 358/2 Days and Re Coded lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003