Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 2, 20251 yr I think so hold onNah all I got is the one where I think it's Yugi flipping over the Uno Reverse code and the caption reads "NO U" lol
May 2, 20251 yr https://tenor.com/view/masive-skill-issue-skill-issue-yakudza-gif-14004060172467418456
May 2, 20251 yr Man...this game makes me want more Oswald contentHe needs more loveMerch at the Disney parks isn't enough lol
May 2, 20251 yr Disney hasn't given Oswald shit outside of merch for 20 years it straight up isn't fair 😭
May 2, 20251 yr Ryan Reynolds developing a X-Men and Deadpool related fim, probably X-Force https://t.co/P0qKfHyBfK
May 2, 20251 yr its just a an x-men moviehe has a mascot greeting in front of dca and 2-3 merch but thats bout it.
May 2, 20251 yr I mean a mascot greeting is nice, but they need to do moreLike actually make an animated seriesOr movies
May 2, 20251 yr Which actually....really is frustratingBecause they've been focusing so much on live-action and the parks, they lost the reason for what made Disney well...Disney!I mean apparently they've stopped doing live action after the failure of Snow White live actionAnd now they're thinking about going back to 2D
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003