Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 22, 20251 yr I don't like about his videos that they are clearly made to just piss off certain crowdsnot all but a lot of themhis XC3 video was the worst because he spoiled the entire game. Like even if you just want to watch it for the shitposting it was a dick move to put all these spoilers into the videorefantazio's score btw honestly a small evil part inside the back of my brain hopes that 33 doesn't win GotY just to piss off these positive toxicity andies that harass anyone who critizises the gamethis is legit FFXIV community but in worse
May 22, 20251 yr Wait, people take dunkey's reviews seriously? I have never once clicked on one of his videos thinking it'll be a review to take into consideration. I just go "oh, he's gonna make some jokes about this game now"
May 22, 20251 yr You see Tea? I told you so..... idk what butThis felt like an opprotunity to say that.
May 22, 20251 yr It's hard for me to take a lot of YouTubers seriously anymore. RGT85 keeps pushing the BS 'incoming video game crash' conspiracy BS, SwitchForce won't call out Nintendo's anti-consumer BS and there are a multitude of other examples. I stopped watching Night Sky Prince what feels like years ago at this point because he always acts like Square Enix is about to collapse along with all of their IP and HMK does nothing but speculation. I like TheGamersJoint thoughBut just me obviouslyalso nobody wants brutal honesty anymore. no wonder everything thinks i'm the villain. i'll just take my partner demidevimon and go home i guess
May 22, 20251 yr Man folks been saying that "next gaming crash" thing since the firetruckin PS3 lmao just ignore 'em.
May 22, 20251 yr I watch some horror game YouTubers but only so I don't have to play those games myself lol
May 22, 20251 yr I actually like to put on hmk videos. I mean, I don't watch them since they just serve as background noise, but it's like the equivalent of jangling keys for a baby, except with a kh or Zelda flair
May 22, 20251 yr NSP is a weird one to me, he simultaneously doom posts on Square but then he glazes tf out of them in the same breath and post lmao
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003