Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 25, 20251 yr Its a bunch of little things too, I'll admit, its nothing huge or ground breaking but its that "little things going a long way" thing for me. I just beat Persona 3 yesterday and to me, every party members felt different enoughThey kinda streamlined their mechanics for those games lol some of them- I haven't played P3 Reload, I beat P3 Portable. Gonna play the orignal and then reload later in the year at some point.
May 25, 20251 yr I played Reload but I didn't really care too much on who was in my party. I just used the character I liked or had the elements I needed.Otherwise they all played about the same
May 25, 20251 yr Just pause to see their cues then hold the appropriate direction before you unpause.
May 25, 20251 yr Sephiroth took so many attempts.There is that one redhead that has the hots for Johnny boi.
May 25, 20251 yr I think after getting bruised up and fixing up to be a business owner, he learned his lesson.
May 25, 20251 yr https://fixupx.com/PlayCODMobile/status/1926322367657075051You got to be firetrucking kidding me2b is just everywhere
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003