Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
  • Replies 246.4k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Featured Replies

WE NEED KH4

Aw shit here comes Otti to reign us all in

firetruckKKKK DQ

DQ will happen on a Nintendo stream, that shit sells there

Very true

Oh shit i forgot about that

SEE

ITS NOT GONNA BE DQ

SO BAH

KH4

BACK ON THE MENU

🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

DQ not gonna happen where

Ff7 part 3

BAH HUMBUG

Sgf

Sorry I had to

I was saying that against a Sony one

You shut up Kyle

You belt up.

I mean it's possible but I am pretty sure Nintendo will have a stream in June

I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU

kye

LMFAO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top