Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 29, 20251 yr And then the stupid courthouseLike yeah a bomb blew up, fineBut instead of trying to help, we have him look sad with flames around him
May 29, 20251 yr yeah....The worst part was them cutting out the part where they twll us the bomb was lined with Lead and thats why he couldn't see it out of the theatrical cut.
May 29, 20251 yr I love when the old man had so much time to rescue the dog that he didn't let his superpowered son do itAnd instead of having his son help him, he kills himselfGreat message
May 29, 20251 yr The best kind of sacrifice is the one that didn't need to happen for cheap drama 😌Man I dont even hate Man of Steel
May 29, 20251 yr I think Man of steel has something great in itIts just muddled by so much unecessary stuffAnd a way too long action sequence in act 3
May 29, 20251 yr I actually kinda liked their take on Zod tooZod's a guy where his adaptation quality and variety changes super frequently, but, I thought they had something with him. Shouldn't have killed him.
May 29, 20251 yr You know... not to be that guy but...Summer Game Fest = 14 letter. Kingdom Hearts 4= 13 letters + 1 numberEqualing, 14... so...👀
May 29, 20251 yr Hahaha yeahhttps://fxtwitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1927862096877793476https://fxtwitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1927862096877793476
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003