Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 29, 20251 yr Wish it could be longer but I can at least download it from the app right awayNow the only issue is that recordings are only 30 seconds and that's ass
May 29, 20251 yr I mean I've come across some entertaining ones butIts the one thing im an old man about- im not a fan of their affect on the ill just say industryI feel mostly the same about streamers to be frank
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003