Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
May 31, 20251 yr Well, no, Tea she's wrong lmaoAnd if somehow you believe here thenI dont know what to tell you lolsorry tea skskskForce of habit...
May 31, 20251 yr @ElectriCole I just finished my paper for the topic where my group member is ghosts me. I wrote 12 high quality pages in 10 hours and then I had the audacity that my paper ends with the sentence "the world ends with you"https://tenor.com/view/mujikcboro-seriymujik-gif-24361533
May 31, 20251 yr https://www.instagram.com/reel/DKSE-FoxjS8/ reel in question. couldnt find a full video. she didnt actually say canon in this one but someone said she did in the full vid.
May 31, 20251 yr but I wouldn't take the writing seriously tbh.the entire anime is just enjoying that they are beating each others assI care more about fight choreography, animation and music in dragonball than the writing
May 31, 20251 yr i more or less blame it on toriyama forgetting how he left goku and co before EoZ like he forgot that goku had ss3 and etc
May 31, 20251 yr Do I need to play more than these 3? also which one is 4?there's only these 3 and 5 in the store
May 31, 20251 yr Honestly if you only wanted to play MGS1-3 that'd be ok lolYeah, what Tsurg sajd... its one of the last games stuck on that thing
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003