Posted July 1, 20206 yr This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003
June 2, 20251 yr Monday down4 more to gohttps://x.com/kirpinkfury/status/1929362038150603154?s=46https://x.com/kirpinkfury/status/1929362038150603154?s=46More of these are probably coming
June 2, 20251 yr I'm not gonna lie, why didn't Nintendo think that far? LolThen again, they would make it $100exaggeratingOr am I..? 👀https://fxtwitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1929553666702528636?t=qRsbX3yxvt9v_8XQl-LtFw&s=19https://fxtwitter.com/SquareEnix/status/1929553666702528636?t=qRsbX3yxvt9v_8XQl-LtFw&s=19Hello???? Did I miss something????
June 2, 20251 yr I think this is just a new gimmick companies are doinglike 2 months ago the atlus Twitter did this but it was "goro akechi"
June 2, 20251 yr I think I am gonna replay TWEWY on my switch again when I have my switch 2:aeroLove:
June 2, 20251 yr @Muki one of the very few complaints I have for TotK is the people not remembering Link
This is a special chat topic! This means that posts can be shorter and more casual here. Posts here are linked with and will on our Discord server.
Join our Discord server here: https://www.kh13.com/discord/
Or click here if you've already joined: https://discordapp.com/channels/179158453640495104/727986952909095003